Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOL!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!! Queenie is officially fooled by Vinobha Anthony Doss last night at 1.51 am. HAHAHAHAHAHAa.... I totally forgot about April Fool till he called. Cause he seldom call, so I thought something serious. ARRRRGGGHH!!!! I won't tell you guys what's the conversation about cause I found myself so stupid believing in him!!! HAHAHAHAHA... but it was a good night, seriously. I know I made yours too, Vino. *smile* and I'm the only person he got fooled!! daaayyymmm!!!


VINOBHA ANTHONY DOSS!!!!

Happy April Fool Everyone!! *wink*

p/s : Today is VIVA for Sakaibelle, I know that she is very nervous about it, and I want to wish her ALL THE BEST!!! Support you no matter what. *muuaxx*

2 comments:

Raja Nadiah said...

HAHA
padan muka
HAHA
i lagi la
kasi orang makan biskut ber colgate
lol

Queenie_puffpuff said...

aiyerrrr.....u arrr!!!!! very bad of u!!! luckily u didnt do tht to me, if nt, NO MORE FRIENDS!!! HAHAHAHA ahhhh....scared or nt!