Monday, April 26, 2010

Give me some space to scream, Thanks.

Can I scream out loud? Allow me please. AAAaaRRRrrrrrrrGGggggghhhhhHHhhhhh!!!!!!! Thanks a lot. Feeling so much better now.

I really don't understand what is the game of love. They said love is very simple but I found it hard as rock. No matter how hard I've tried, there's always disappointment. Friends around support and advised but still .......... *stubborn*

WHY?? Because I believe in miracle and faith. Love is about trust, honest, fair, give and take. Why some people just can't do it? Not ready yet? *bullshit*

I hate to say goodbye but I think I have to, cause lightning don't strike the same place twice. True love is a gift but you just let it drift in a storm.




6 comments:

CelsaNaj966 said...

快樂與滿足的秘訣,就在全心全意投注於現在的每一分,每一秒上 ....................................................

興偉 said...

Thx ur share........................................

怡妹 said...

線上免費色情短片色情動畫影成人色情動畫色情介紹男同志色情片a正妹百人斬a影片免費看a騙bbsx693bonbonme線上觀看bt成人分享bt免費論壇bt後宮cb 倉井空影片cb倉井空影片cf聊天室dudu貼片dudu嘟嘟區dvd 卡通色情片a影片卡通a網情色片a漫網址a色情圖片a免費卡通影片a免費看片a免費情色影片a免費影片觀看a免費線上直播a免費線上觀賞自拍密錄館 情慾自拍 歐美免費影片小高聊天室

chanel said...

如果,人類也像鼠輩一般,花很多時間來吃飯和睡覺,一定會改善健康。

HaoG said...

Hi Queenie,

You've got a very nice blog. Sorry for the randomness. I couldn't find your email on the blog. My name is Howard. I'm currently an MBA student at National Taiwan University working on a cross-cultural master thesis on "Change in blogger motivations over the blogspan." If you have time, would you please help me fill out the survey in the following link. Your 10 mins will make a major contribution to my study.

In order to express my gratitude for your participation, A PRIZE DRAW FOR A "4G USB DRIVE" will be held once the research is finished. Sorry, I wish it's an iPad too. Thank you for all your kindness. I truly appreciate it!

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me at r97741063@ntu.edu.tw

Survey Link

Best Regards,
-Howard

CarterC_嘉玲 said...

旁觀自己的悲傷是解脫,主觀自己的悲傷是更加悲傷 ..................................................