Monday, July 27, 2009

LONG SLEEVED dayss

Been wearing long sleeved for about 2 weeks just to hide my huge wounds on my elbow. Day by day, the wounds getting better and the skin started to peel off in good terms.

Thanks to all my friends who are so concern and care bout my condition. I'm so much better now. =)

The thing is, I'm getting thinner and thinner. -___-" Taking vitamins E and C for better skin. Started to have up to 3 meals per day. To get back in shape.

Notice any different?? hmmm.... Not until everyone told me that I'm getting thinner! I want some FATS NOW! I mean it!
My new pinkish skin!! ^__^ getting better by each day

********

FOOD BOMB!

Went to snow beer @ town to have some satay, steamed octopus, butter prawn and 2 jumbo orange juice DOUBLE! I know I'm blessed! hahahaaha....satisfied!

I'm not a satay lover but I couldn't resist this one. mmmmhmmmm with extra onions. opss


Dumdum's full-time favourite! and me toooo.... Steamed octopus with some alcohol taste. =P~

**********

Tomorrow!!! I need to renew my driving licence and identity card. gosshhh...have to wake up early.... and spend more money! GREAT!!

Night world

3 comments:

Jia said...

hopefully no scars :))

Ainee Cumi said...

yeahh!!!hopefully no scars if not u will be wearing the long sleeves for the whole life..kecian my queenie baby

Queenie_puffpuff said...

Jia - yeaa...hopefully, thx for yr concern =)

Ainee - hehehe....queenie baby...nice name =D thx for yr concern babe.....so much better now