Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to the OLD days

I'm fully recovered and time for me to meet up with my girls Cheron, Michelle and Sukie. It's been a while since 2-3 months back? All busy with working, uncountable unsuccessful plans and finally we made it for the night.

Instead of clubbing, we choose to have heart-to-heart session about what happened recently, work, life, ups and downs etc. Guess I have to catch up with them more often since they said I'm so far from behind. *regarding to lots of issue which I better left unsaid here* Thanks for the advise girls.

Feel so sorry for what happened to Cheron. Look further and you'll find a way to solve the problem. See, things are getting better now.

The same thing goes to me, I have to walk further instead of standing in THIS circle. Time to have a lil bit of changing here. Very true indeed.

As usual there's always a photo session. *smile*

Queen & Michelle


Group pix -thx to the waitress

Michelle x Sukie x Queen


Queen x Cheron

That's all for the night and deffinitely there will be another heart-to-heart session very soon. And I'll promise you girls that I'll back to the OLD days. *youknowwhatImean* xoxo






No comments: