Friday, August 28, 2009

......


Finally wash all my dirty clothes, clean up my room a lil bit and now I'm listening to some old school songs. And this emo song from Britney Spears - Girl In The Mirror keep playing over and over again. FYI I'm not sad or emo or whatever, just of one those days, you like to be alone in your room without any disturbance. Yes, I'm in this kind of mood right now. =D

Looking thru all my fb's album and I realised my hair has grown so fast! Extremely fast! Even my hair stylist said that. woooooooot

Everyone was asking why I keep my hair black? hmmmm I love black! What IF I dyed my hair to brown, maroon or highlights/lowlights? Will it be weird? hmmmm never try never know.

Trying out the CheongSam I bought earlier of the year for CNY, gosh I loss so much of weight! daymmm ... Customize it or eat more??? EAT MORE of course.

Okay, enough of nonsense, better get some rest or dvd marathon??? hehehe Night world!

4 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

babe, wei u will look so damn gojes if u dye ur hair brown..
gal also will turn to look at u twice ok!

aiyaa i pon tak cuci baju lagi..huhuhuhu!

Queenie_puffpuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Queenie_puffpuff said...

HAHAHAHAHA sure or not ????
i scared my hair rosak lerrr.... i love black but at the same time i pun nak try brown....issshhhhh

cepat pergi cuci baju! anyway, Selamat Berpuasa =)

TG said...

What a lovely pic of you :)

Pretty girl :)