Monday, August 10, 2009

Randomness ever!

First of all, let me intro my ex-classmate, Emelia, who's crazy for Korean food. BUT she cant take spicy food, I wonder how she can manage that. Miss her so much, miss our craziness. Oh yea, fyi, she's my ex-neighbour too. Used to play together, laugh till *ahem* HAHAHAHAHA

Our favourite games is GODZILLA! hahahaha....only for me and her to know. Stupid game ever but yet we had lots of fun and we still talk about it NOW. Good memories with good friends.

Was chatting with her this afternoon, talked bout all types of mushrooms. We both love mushrooms especially enorki mushroom. =D

Videocall while waiting for my client and I print screen it! Niceeeee

*peace*

**********

Okay, time for me to sleep and tomorrow is my off day! Yay! Goodnight world.

No comments: