Saturday, August 22, 2009

Guys and their egoness.

Someone told me, is not too late to learn about guys. Guys and their egoness really drive me crazy. They have pms like us too? But I'm very sure that there's something in their mind that make them moody or fussy.

Girls are different, they moody cause they need attention from guys. LOL Sometimes I don't know why myself end up moody or grumpy. Especially pms time, pity you guys. hahahaha

So, just let those egoness behind, its just one of those days.

********

Went out to meet my girls to clear off my mind abit. My girls really knows how to cheer me up. That's why I love them much.

A big hug to Cheron babe, hope she can take her mind off soooooon and Pei-Shyen of course, the one who always smile whenever I see her.

Pei-Shyen xx Queen xx Cheron

********

Went home early cause of the stupid weather. Pouring cats and dogs and end up getting myself wet. Super hot shower and msn-ed with Emelia, mentioned about her on the previous post, best adviser ever, even tho she may not been thru what I've been but what she advised me, makes me feel so much better. I'm glad to have her as my friend. <3

2 comments:

Terence Yip said...

haha.. "not too late to learn about guys".. sounds like me!!! haha!! *cheers gurl*

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hehehehehe