Monday, August 17, 2009

Catching up here and there

I need something SWEET now, like really sweet. Craving for sarsi, mcflurry strawberry, custard..... ugghhhh hormones changed!

And I'm so into Leona Lewis - Better In Time, don't ask me why, me myself also don't know why, out of the blue the song is playing continuously. lol

*******

Since someone is not around, so I managed to catch up with my girls @ Friends cafe, two days in a role. One thing that I love bout FC is their smoked salmon caesar salad and blackcurrant tea.



Ta daaa.... Isn't it look delicious??? YES it is! =)


Queen with the jacket, Cheron non-stop asking me to take it out, makes her feel HOT! lol


Pei-Shyen xx Queen

hmmmm....missing someone!

Pei-Shyen xx Cheron xx Queen

Went home earlier for my DVD marathon. The Haunting in Connecticut is awesome. Based on true story. Is about one family's real life encounter with dark forces of the supernatural. I watch it alone in the middle of the night. I just love horror movies!

*******

Saturday

Again at the same place with same girls but bump into Karen, Ames and Calvin. Its been age, Mr. Calvin, busyman after graduate. What to do, family business. Keep it up man!



Okay, I wasn't ready yet. Another one plssss


Ahhaaaa....perfect! Queen xx Karen

Karen xx Queen xx KarNing xx Ames

Mr Calvin xx Queen - adore his skin! sooooooo smooooth!


Queen xx Pei-Shyen

Had so much fun with the card games and girls talk ( only for me, Cher and PShyen to know ) Ohmygosh.....laugh die me! Who say only guys can talk dirty?? Girls also can okay! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

******

Today, tiring day. Went home straight after work, dinner and I fall asleep on my comfy bed. Woke up realized is already 1230 am. NOW, I'm so awake. DVD marathon again??? hmmmm Yea, think so. Haven't watch Confessions Of A Shopaholic.



2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

not best larr confessions of shopaholic..
quite bored..a bit slow

Queenie_puffpuff said...

not best arrr??? for me damn nice weyh!!! hahahahaha.... i love it! hahahaha