Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Mood

First of all, I would like to wish all my Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya and to all my non Muslim friends, Happy Holiday, have a safe journey back home.

Even tho I'm not celebrating, but I'm kinda excited. I know I know, its just another reason for partaaay! Eh come on, is holiday!

I always wanted to try on Kebaya style of baju melayu with lace materials. hmmm I wonder how I would look like... One day one day

*******

Now I realised there's alot of september babies out there. Since I was toooooo tired on my birthday night, so the girls force me to go out for the next day. Okay okay, not force, invited! AHAHAHAAAHAHA

Went to Friends Cafe for dinner, had the garlic mussels. yummmmm

mmmhhhmmmmm isn't it yummy???




Sukie xx Queen * thanks for the maxi dress baby! *

Cheron xx Queen *perfect*

Michelle xx Queen

Believe it or not, I didn't drink a sip of alcohol that night. Yea, hard to believe cause mostly I'll be downing like keling *laughoutloud* but yea, it's true! *wink*

********

The next day was my Michellebabe's big day! Celebrate @ Houz. Not kinda my type cause the place played trance and house music more than rnb and hiphop. Oh well, since my babe big day, so f*** it! LOL

Michelle * the birthday girl *


Cheron xx Queen * owwhh we're in floral mood as well * hahahaha

Sukie xx Queen

Happy birthday my girl! Wish you all the best and luck! Love u!

Hopped to Barroom for the sake of rnb and my sex on the beach! That's all for the night and dumdum is back!! Can't wait to ride on his AGX!! heheheheehe



No comments: