Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raya Mood again!

As I said, there's alot of September babies out there. Once again, Happy Birthday Ayin & Shanti.



The next day another Shanti's 21st private birthday party @ Tower Regency Hotel. All must dress in black or white. Cool.

I might looked sad or unhappy when I'm sitting alone at a corner, but actually I'm not. I'm just anti-social, that's all. HAHAHAHAHA Someone said I have to learn something from him! -___-"


Eddy *dressed like a school boy, but NICE* xx Queen

Affan xx Vivian xx Queen

Oh gosh, I'm sorry for not remembering your name girls.

Suyin *super high* xx Shanti xx Queen


I called them ' MAFIA ' Vino xx Eddy xx Colin

The Mafia!


The next day is Eddy's open house , raya celebration + new penthouse. Very nice and comfortable one. Love the big mirror in front of the kitchen. Once again, Happy Raya!

Irwan xx Aunty Amy xx Eddy xx Queen

Saw??? I mean the food okay! YUMMY-LICIOUS!!!

Eddy xx Sherlyn xx Shanti xx Vino xx Ayin xx Colin xx Julie

Head to Old Michaelians Reunion @ The Red Crescent. Gobbled half of the dishes and rush back home for another night out @ Rum Jungle. Okay, this club is totally dead! It's Saturday man, and there's only few peepos. Some of them dancing to themselves like there's no tomorrow. LOL


This is what they'll do usually when they're bored. HAHAHAHA

The last picture of the night and also the sem break!
Eddy xx Queen
That's all for the raya celebration, no more holidays. Everyone back to college, work. Saddest part, I know.

No comments: