Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

First of all, Happy Mid Autumn Festival aka Happy Mooncake Festival!

Had only ONE slice of mooncake this year cause it's fattening. hahaha Don't really fancy about it, but my beloved-daddy can finished the whole thing by himself. I KNOW!

Well, Jackie and I planned to play lanterns aka tanglung and candles on that day but we can't make it due to the weather. So, we changed to the next day.


See... I'm such a kiddo!


Love it when the lanterns are light up. Isn't it beautiful??

Cheron came and join us * Jackie xx Cheron xx Queen *



While busy hanging the lanterns on my mum's money tree, suddenly I found this cute lil bird. Oh my god, it looks like a fake bird till after this shoot, it flew away, scared the hell out of me.

Nice one!

Night ends with laughter and joy. Planned to go Sunway Petting Zoo for the next day! And guess what happened?? Stay tune!


No comments: