Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little space for me

Feeling abit weird this morning. After so long today the emoness hits me back and I managed to handle it but somehow after work...................... hmmmm Normal?? Abnormal??

Been thinking bout my career the whole day. Have to make up my mind. SOON! Gotta keep myself occupied cause I'm freaking free now adays. Thinking of back to yoga class. hmmmm How bout pole dance??? hmmmmmm

I need to get back my daily diet, normal diet ofcourse. I lose total 3 kgs in 2 weeks. I KNOW, but I can't finish my food. Vitamins and supplements doesn't work for me at the moment. UUrrgghhh What happened to my appetite? I used to eat like there's no tomorrow but not now. *sigh*

Well, I just finished watching Wrong Turn 3 and I love it, still the best one!! Even tho is very disgusting and some part you may feel nausea but its interesting. hehehehe I'm not mad, I just love horror movies. Can't wait for Jennifer's Body.





I want to go for another photoshoot. It's really fun and I'm started to loving it. Anyone who need model for their shoot, contact me anytime. I may be not professional but I'm willing to learn, so teach me! *smile*



2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

go!go!go queenie go!
<33 it

ehh u tak keje kat clara dah ke?

Queenie_puffpuff said...

GOT LAAAA sstill kerjaaa!! :)