Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm back! ♥

Been gone too long, but I'm back now. Apologies to the faithful followers of my blog! ^^

******


I've been in beautiful fantasy slumber where things seemed all so real, but not anymore now...

Emotional infliction definitely hurt more than what a physical one could.

It affects not only the mental well-being but the physical aspects too.

Things are not as bad as it seems.

Memories will forever be etched in the depth of my mind....

Life may have its ups and downs, but choices lie in our hand.

Decisions are thought through, either briefly or thoroughly, before committing to it.

However when a decision has been put into action, there is no turning back.

Miracle will happen any day as The Lord have his designs in our life.

Everything that has happened has shed new light on me, the same old me :)

I am finally back on my own two feet.

2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

glad u balik baby..
luka macam mana??ok??
ada scar?

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hey there, I'm okaayy... luka dah baik tapi ada sikit scar =(
takpe laa....lama kelamaan hilang kut.. LOL