Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Back to old school

Currently I'm in love with old school's song. Such as, CocoLee, Timmy Thomas, N'sync, S Club 7, Britney Spears etc etc. I know its kinda OLD but the lyrics are meaningful and I'm happy when I listening to it. Lame? I knowwww

I noted down some of the lyrics....

Coco Lee - Before I Fall In Love

My heart says we got something real

Can I trust the way I feel?

Cause my heart been fooled before

Am I just seeing what I want to see?

Or is it true? Could you really be?

Someone to have and hold

With all my heart and soul

I need to know, Before I fall in ♥

Someone who stay around, thru all my ups and downs

Please tell me now, Before I fall in ♥ *smile*

**********

Well, my mum bought me a new closet for my extra cloths and bags. She knows I love shopping, she bought it for me to occupied my things. How sweet. *smile*

Planned to for boutiques hunting with my friend, Cactus @ Yan on my off day. Meet up with Michellebabe for lunch at Starbucks. Is my 3rd time in Ipoh. HAHAHAHA I know rightttt I prefer CoffeeBean cause they hace my fav caesar salad but nevermind.

I'm not a coffee lover, I'll get dizzy and nausea. Weird righttt?? I know *bleuks*

My lunchie, chicken pie and brambleberry juice ( apple + marionberry )

Michellebabe the one always smile and laugh for NOTHING. hahahaha


Cactus @ Yan, the one always look good


Queen, that's me! HAHAHAHAHA LAME


While busy chatting and laughing, suddenly tsunami hit us. HAHAHAA the wind was freaking strong and messed our hair. LOL You know what happened next?? HEAVY RAIN! Great! Boutiques hunting canceled cause we don't want to get wet. =_=



After 3hrs of gg, we headed to Jusco to get some stuff and dinner. Ipoh guys are really hopeless. HAHAHAHAHA no offence but seriously, not even ONE! aarrrgghhhh Not all, SOME.


Camwhoring inside fitting room




My tummy was calling for help, so we headed to Johnny's steamboat. I love hot and spicy food especially boiling ones LOL


Isn't it yummy???? hehehehe

After dinner, went to Barroom to have gin tonic and couple of beers. That's it, my off day with full of activities. But still not much new ITEMs for my now closet. hehehe Next week then, oh yea, I wanna do something with my hair... hmmmm


2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

do something with ur hair??
color it bebeh

Queenie_puffpuff said...

yeaaaa tot of u!! hehehehe can't wait :P