Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goodbye 2♥♥9 --- Hello 2♥1♥

Say goodbye 2009 and hello 2010. Forgive and forget all the sad things.

May all the goodness, luck and happiness goes to you throughout your coming days. Not just happiness but pure joy, not just wealth but Heaven's treasures, not just silence but God's peace.

Another reason for party and club. *evillaugh*



Joanne ♥ Queen

Queen ♥ Jason


Michael @ Big Bro ♥ Queen


ThaiYang ♥ Queen

I'm here to thank all my friends for being there for me when I need you guys. And ofcourse the new people in my life as well. Thanks for everything. *smile*

**********

On the New Year itself, went to Shayo for wine with Bro Mike, Merly, Kelvin and Valerie. FIVE bottles of Shiraz Cabernet.

Cheers!!!
Queen ♥ Valerie
Lovely ♥



2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

Why is Yang as tall as you ya?? hahaha. he cheat righttt?? :P you guys look cute btw

Queenie_puffpuff said...

Jo - hahahahahaa no laaa no cheat okaayyy... hahahahaa