Friday, January 29, 2010

Random Outing

People come and go in our life to fulfill happiness or sadness. Never regret for what you've done but learn the mistake from it. There's always a story behind every incident. Take it or leave it with no complaining. *smile*

********

Another random outing with the gang. Nothing special, as I said, the moment with you is the warmest place in my heart.


Houz ladies night - Joanne xx Queen

********

Vicky, one of my new girl friend, is leaving to City of Entertainment, Genting Highland for a better job. So we decided to have a small farewell party for her. Oh by the way, she's a good singer.

Giz xx Queen - Thanks for everything babe

Giz xx Queen xx Joanne xx Vicky
Take good care and we will see you soon xoxo


Alex xx Lou xx ThaiYang xx Vincent
The Chipmunk is back in town

********

People might judge our relationship, but I have faith in you and hope you can prove to me that I'm right with my decisions. ILY ♥


Shorty ♥ Fatty

2 comments:

stupid_vicky said...

haha..thanks queenie ....really touching when read ur blog..some more...inside oso hav me wah~~~~my photo very ugly there...aiyer...scared ppl loh..

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hahahaha....no problem babe...where got ugly worr.... hehehe make sure u take care there huh.... ♥