Monday, February 1, 2010

Missing YOU

Last night was unpredictable. Everyone thought you were back home but actually you're not! Fall asleep in the car like a baby, when you woke up only realised that your car broke down. Everyone was sleeping but I told you, I'm always here when you need me. No doubt. ILY ♥

**************

Supposed to meet you tonight but too bad you have to rush to KL for tomorrow track work. That was a heart attack news for me. Cause I've been waiting the whole day for tonight. Sometimes shit happened and we have to accept it no matter what.

You're leaving for TWO weeks. Goshhh how hard it is for me to missing you in this TWO weeks?? *sobbing* Need your hugs right now, so badly.

All I have to do is to support you and I know you will be back for me in no time. ILY, my Shorty! ♥

No comments: