Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goodbye MooMoo ♥ Hello ROAAARRRRR!!!

Been waiting for weeks, finally he's back, welcome home dear. Even tho didn't spend much time together but I'm happy that you're back home. So near yet so far. I know you've been busy with your family, work and friends but do spare some quality time for me once you're free. I didn't ask for more, just that sometimes I really need you by my side, especially when I'm down. Hope everything back to normal. I'm still waiting dear, as always.

**************

Shout out loud, Hello Tiger Year!!! Hope everything will be smooth this year. I'm here to wish everyone, Happy Chinese New Year, Gong Xi Fa Chai.

Everyone is back in Ipoh from all over places and that's the best time for gathering. And also the best time to gain weight. OOoohhh talk about fats, I really need to stop gaining weight, I don't wanna a fatty is real! Oh no!

Without wasting much time, dinner, meeting up and gossiping started on the eve. And also another reason for party *wink*


**The night before eve**

Cheron @ Bee ♥ Queen *Do we look like twins??*


Queen ♥ Joanne

Michelle ♥ Queen *It's been a while since we met each other, still looking gorgeous!*

***********

**CNY's eve**

Queen ♥ Nikki

Queen ♥ Cindy *My ex-student, yeaa, I'm a tutor before therapist*

Queen ♥ Karen

************

**First day of CNY @ Valentine's day**

Well, you guys must be curious why my shorty is not with me. He have to work on that day and not around in Ipoh. But for me, everyday is valentine when I'm with him *smile*

Queen ♥ Jackie ♥ Ruby ♥ Sukie

Queen ♥ Sukie

***********

**Second day of CNY**

Reunion dinner with my babes at YumYum Restaurant and the after party at Club9. Spend most quality times together. Even tho we might not meet each other often but our friendship is still as strong as yesterday.

Queen ♥ Ruby

Queen ♥ Sukie ♥ Ruby ♥ Christable ♥ EeLing ♥ Canney

Sukie ♥ Queen

Tiger Year - Sukie ♥ EeLing ♥ Ruby ♥ Christable ♥ Jackie

Bee ♥ Queen *love you most*

Christable ♥ Jackie ♥ Queen
Queen ♥ Jackie
Queen ♥ Diana *My shorty's sis, isn't she gorgeous???*

Queen ♥ Karen

Christable ♥ Ruby ♥ Jackie ♥ Winnie ♥ WinSien ♥ Queen

That's all for now, more updates once I'm free. As usual, IMY ♥


2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

hey! where is ur cheongsam?
neway toger rawr rawr! gong xi fa chai..
cepat kahwin so dat u can give me angpau besar punya

Queenie_puffpuff said...

HAHAHAH cheong sam tak jadi!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA soweee =D