Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Off Day

The first off day for February and then will be EIGHT days holiday for Chinese New Year. Can't wait. *smiling*

The night before was moody for me. As in my previous post, my shorty is rushing to KL and therefore Giz asked me and Joanne to go to her house for a drink and girlie sessions. Not so girlie after all, cause Lou is joining us as well and ofcourse her beloved children, Bradley and Hailey. Oh trust me, Bradley is super hyper but oh well, is just a kid.

Queen xx Bradley * He was actually washing my hair , isn't he cute??? *

Love the sessions with Giz's family, non-stop laughing when Lou told us about my shorty. He such a sweetheart, sometimes. Oh I mean my shorty. *laughingoutloud*

********

The next day, FohSan's dimsum for breakfast with Vincent and Joanne. We ordered as much as we can, cause its been awhile we craving for dimsum. That was an awesome breakfast but ofcourse if my shorty here, it would be perfect *wink*

This is only HALF of the list! We were too buzy downing the food.

********

Later night was my company dinner for CNY. This year we had dinner at Public Seafood Restaurant. The food was yummylicious, as usual, was too hungry to take any picture.

KitLai x Suki x Slena x WeeYee *the big momma* x Debie x Queen x Jenny x Candy

Ipoh 1 and Ipoh 2 = Best team !

Days without you is really suffering. Your voice telling me that you are very tired and need good rest. Don't worry, I'll take care myself and promise me that you will be doing fine there. The most important is ride safe and home soon, love.

No comments: