Saturday, March 20, 2010

Together as ONE!

First of all, I would like to say, " Congratulation to Vicky and Vincent ". Finally they're married and together as ONE. I'm happy for them and I can see happiness from them. They made me believe that in this world, there's still true love. No matter how long you know each other, IF we're meant together, there's nothing can tear us apart. Stay strong for now and till the end.

This happened on 03.03.2010, Vicky's birthday and also their ROM. How sweet.

We celebrated at Oval @ De Garden. A new place to hang out, at least a silent's one. If you know what I mean. *smile*


Girl Power
Cheron ♥ Vicky ♥ Joanne ♥ Queen ♥ Giz


Birthday girl making a wish. What will it be?? hmmm

Vincent ♥ Vicky

The night ended with happiness. Okay, I admit that I'm drunk and knocked out! hahahahahaha Well, I'm too happy for them, that's why. *run and hide*

**********

The next day was their ROM. Woke up early even tho I'm drunk but still I can manage. *professional drinker*

First time attended ROM, feel so warm when you entered the hall. Happiness and love all around and that moment I was thinking, when is my turn. Long way to go.

Camwhoring with the engagement's flower.


Vicky ♥ Vincent

Happy Ending






No comments: