Tuesday, March 9, 2010

STRONGER

I wanna shout out loud, I can't take it anymore!!!!!! I don't know what I did wrong, and you have to treat me like this? Is it too good is a bad thing?? I tried all my best to be the best, but still no one appreciate me and is included YOU. WHY?

No one encourage but still I believe in you. Why you have to do this to me and yourself? Do you know everyone is very disappointed on you?

I might be very strong on the outside, but actually I'm very weak. I have to be strong and tough. Life is never easy, but at least please be good to yourself. Don't make yourself like this.

I tried to change you, but I failed. No matter what, I'll stand by your side.



1 comment:

Alberto said...

My sweet girl friend
Excellent work, I invite you to visit my site:
http://baladasmp3.blogspot.com
Albert.
Kind regards