Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Officially Missing You

It's been quite sometimes since I see you but the feeling is still fresh in mind. No more sadness but this strange feeling came on and off when it comes to certain things that reminds me of you.

You might not the sweetest thing but to me, you're just amazing. I miss the way you called me and I remember every words you have told me *smiling to myself*

I already escaped from the heartache. Sometimes I wish that you would call me, so that I could get through you somehow. But you always made my day when I received your message.

Yea, I'm offcicially missing you. There's nothing wrong to miss someone, especially the one you care the most. So you guys out there, remember to treasure your loves one. Once you found it, grab it hard and don't let go.

*********

The thoughts of leaving hometown is terrible. Eventho it's just a month but for me it's like *sigh* I wish someone could understand how I feel and listen to me. I know someone will be there for me whenever I need someone. Special thanks to you. And ofcourse my Beeeeee and Jojo too.

Hmmmmm time to bed. Goodnight loves. Tomorrow will be a better for ALL of us .

No comments: