Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Are you a STALKER or something???

*clearing throat*

Well, Miss C, seriously I don't know how you know about me, my facebook and my blog, it doesn't matter for me tho but please DO NOT MAKE UP STORIES. I didn't talk to you about anything or anyone. What do YOU mean by I got hurt deeply??? Is that your problem? No, right??? So mind your own business.

I might fierce *call it whatever YOU want*, if I don't know that person, so don't blame me cause you're the one who start it first. I'm nice to those who're nice to me ONLY. I kept quiet doesn't mean I'm nice, okay??

Come on girl, grow up please. If you believe that degrading people can makes you more clever, I'm here to tell you, YOU'RE A DUMB BLONDE!

If YOU want to know anything bout me, come to me. Don't do things behind like a thief and disturb my friends. Thank You.


2 comments:

Joannez said...

why babe??? who is the bitch??

Queenie_puffpuff said...

Well, I dont know much bout her and she's talking SHIT !!!