Thursday, March 12, 2009

missing everybody!!

Last week Patty came back for holiday. She lurveeee Ipoh Hor Fun!!! Manage to met her at Barroom with Sukie as well. Not to forget the gentleman sssss. Thanks for the booze.

Pattylicious & Queen

**********

MISS U my biatchessss!!!!!

I miss u like crazy, even more a words can say, I miss u like crazy, every minute everyday, Girl I'm so down, When your love not around, I miss u...miss u miss u...... I miss u like crazy!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...noob right????


Smita *seeherface,nervous!!!* Queen * Preeta * fastercomebackandsetloklokdatewithme*

Michelle *mybesties, hopesheokaywitheverything... heartyou*


ahhh...this picture ageee ago!!! hahahaha..... short hair better???? hmmmmm
SAKAIBELLE!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

♥ belle ♥ said...

lol. :D

Queenie_puffpuff said...

HAHAHAHAA...cincau!!! bila mau balik nie???? jom makan wantanmee!!!