Monday, March 30, 2009

relaxing weekend

SakaiBelle called it SARSI WEEKEND!! hehehe.... We just heart Sarsi. yummmm

Had a great and relaxing weekend at kayelle with Eddy, Vino and SakaiBelle. Thanks for everything. =)

Went down on Thursday noon by Konsortium Bas Express. VIP seat of course, but there's not much choice cos last minute ticket. So, I have to sit with one malay guy. Half way, pouring rain and I was listening to songs, SUDDENLY I felt something wet. GUESS WHAT? Water drip from the air-con. OMG!! My luggage is half wet and the malay guy sitting beside, helps me to put up so that it wont get worst. Thank you so much.

Had dinner at Bernard's place. Love the Thai food, they serve yummy-licious nasi goreng kampung and tom yam sotong!! yummmm



I can't finish my food cos of appetite problem.. hmmm...

After dinner, we decided to take a drive to Putrajaya. The building structures are awesome!! There's a bridge which I forgot the name of it, and its surrounded by purple color lights. How nice!! hehehehe...


Nice shot hurr??? Thx to our photographer =)

HAHAHAHA...I have no idea what am I doing, but SakaiBelle said, is YOGA!! lol


SakaiBelle & Queen


Shut The Fuck Up and Drink Your Beer

*****

The next day, went for late lunch at Ming Tien, if I not mistaken. And the boys started to cam whore!! HAHAHAHAHA

Gangsta Look!! * Eddy, Harpal, Vino *



Cute Pose!! HAHAHAHA
^Harpal just can't make it!! ^

Eddy * Harpal ^the rock star^

SakaiBelle & Queen =)

******

Came back on Saturday evening. Exhausted but great weekend.

Managed to meet few friends of mine at Barbeza later night. Got tipsy with the ice lemon tea from LONG ISLAND!! hahahaha... is soooo not me, maybe I'm too tired cause of travelling. LOL

Queen & Siew Ee =)

******

I miss you You YOU!!!!!! *youknowwhoyouare* muaxxxx

3 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

wahh look bestt!!!

i love the last pic of yours

Queenie_puffpuff said...

wahhh...it was a very nice and relazing weekend!! =)
awww...thx babe!!

Raja Nadiah said...

i think i know the place la
haha
sunway?
tempat makan
lol