Friday, December 4, 2009

CONFUSED???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm

I feel so dotdotdot *idunnohowtodescribemyfeelingsrightnow* but I'm happy. Does that sound crazy? hmmmm I wanna shout I MISS YOU. I don't wanna be another victim but I got feelings, how? God please help me.

Everytime I close my eyes, I thank the Lord that I've got you. But is it really you? Gosh, I sound so confused. Have to make up my mind soon, don't wanna hurt myself but............................. Please tell me what should I do *sigh* I'm lost.


Thanks for being there for me when I need you, my babyCheron.


4 comments:

David said...

Just go ahead if you feel it right. It's worth to be hurt if you give it a try rather than just push everything away cos of the horror feelings.

It might be the best you've ever had. It might be the worst you'll ever had. But what matter the most is you've tried.

Be prepared for everything and anything. This could be the "Airbag" in case you step on the emergency break one day.

Good Luck Hot Chick~

Queenie_puffpuff said...

David - You are??? Thanks for the advised tho :) have a nice day

David said...

I am...david...hahah...

Nah, I dont know you and you surely wont know me. Am someone that just clicking the web and saw ur blogs then comment lo...

just a passer by maybe~ hehe...

u too have a nice day. Trips may help in an relationship though...and am just back from Phuket but now at Turkey having my continuous trips flying around. Hong Kong and China will be next month...

Have a great day and good luck in your relationship!~

Queenie_puffpuff said...

Daivd - I'm having bad luck with him.....sigghhh I heard alot bout him, but i saw with my own eyes.....sigghh....kinda sad right noww...
thanks for droppig by :)