Sunday, December 6, 2009

I ♥ you

Was chatting with Kelvin, told him bout my family. I'm lucky to have such parents in my life. They love me to the top, gave me best advised, support me whenever I need em' and the most important is their love and care.

The first day I was born into this world, my mum taught me all the morals of how to walk in my life. Support me in many ways until today. I might be a lil naughty when I was young, but I never meant to hurt you. Love you, Mum.

Dad always pampered me with food. He can cook yummylicious food that you can ever imagine. Best dad ever. I remember when I was young, he used to give his finger for me to bite before I go to school. HAHAHAHA I don't know why, but yea. Love you, Dad.


HAHAHAHA I was 4 years old in this picture. I look the same right???

2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

superb!

Two Hands Caricaturist and 1 cut 2 pieces Silhouette Artist said...

Interesting blogging! Great life style!
I like the food photos in your blog ;p