Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter Solstice Festival

This festival is one of the most important festivals celebrated by the Chinese and is more important than Chinese New Year. They called it " Goh Tung ".

Mostly families eat pink and white tongyuen, symbolizing family unity and prosperity. But this year, there's no unity in my family. Brother and sister not at home, only dad, mum and me. But at least there's still a small celebration.

I still remembered when I was young, I used to help my mum to cook tongyuen. Lots of skill needed to make the tongyuen soft and nice. Usually my mum will only make 3 colours, pink, green and orange. The combination is very nice once its cooked with the sugar pandan syrup.




Everyone wish to have a happy family, so do I. I'm here to wish my parents, brother, sister and grandma stay healthy. *smile*

*********

So, what I've been up to lately?? Nothing much but just same routine. Work, home and drinking. *laughingoutloud*

I'm so looking forward on my holidays, so I can shop till I drop!

As usual, after work, hanging out with my babes. Where?? hmmm I guess no need to mention already. LOL

Queen xx Cheron aka Beeeeee

Queen xx Joanne

Lush Bar opening, nothing much to say... dotdotdot
Joanne xx Queen


♥ My babes ♥
Cheron ♥ Queen ♥ Michelle ♥ Sukie




No comments: