Sunday, December 7, 2008

Got Punked!!

According to my previous blog, I dreamt about smeeelllyy came back but when I woke up only I realized that it was just a dream. Guess my dream came true. HAHAHAHA...

Was messaging smeeelllyy on Friday night :

Me : What you doing the there?

Him : Going out for dinner. You eh?

Me : Just finished work, later might going Jusco with Preeta. Then later night Rum Jungle.

Him : Oh okie, only both of you?

Me : Yea, What to do, boring!! This morning I dreamt bout u came back. =)

He called and asked, whether is I dream about him or someone told me he was back? I said, it was just a dream, no one tells me you're back. Then, he told me that everyone is back, only himself stayed back.

Me : HUH? Only you stayed back? Why? That means you dinner alone?

Him : I'm going out with *someone* . Tomorrow is her birthday.

*I was pissed off after the message, upset*

Decided to go Jusco for a walk and then later night club. So, I was complaining how pissed off am I about the message to Preeta. She just listened to me, and trying to calm me down a little. Until Vino called, asked us to go rooftop to meet them. Just after reached the rooftop, I hugged Vino, and he said " Don't worry la Queenie, everything will be fine ". Just after he said that, I saw someone look very VERY VERY familiar walking toward us. OH MY GOD!!!! There's no staying back at KL, no dinner with the *someone* and etc.. I GOT PUNKED!!! I was so surprised, I screamed and ran away from them!! HAHAHAHAHA Smeeelllyy is looking all over for me at Jusco and he's BACK!!! *grrriinnnsss* Another surprises from him! GOD!! I could have heart attack. But is sooooo sweet of him.

No comments: