Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Sorry for the super duper late updates!!!

Been busy shopping at KL, not enough of water for my body and now I got the feeling of sickness. Everyday slept at 7am, not enough of beauty sleep, my skin is very dehydrated. But i had a wonderful week!!! ^^

**********

14 December 2008 ^ Eddy and Matthew's Birthday Party @ Rum Jungle Ipoh^
10 bottles!!! Everyone flying high, included ME!!! hahahahahaha......There's sooooo many stories behind!!!! LOL

The Birthday Boys!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

*Shanti*

*Vino*

*Smita & Mini*

*Smita*

*smeeeeellllyyy*

*Juliebabe*

Lots more in my facebook....Go check it out!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1263021&id=719292506&ref=mf#/profile.php?id=1048856230&ref=profile

**********

And yeah, I finally found 'Cheong Sam' at One Utama. Thanks to SakaiMui!!!! heeeheheee

No comments: