Thursday, December 4, 2008

Say no CHICKEN POX!!!

OH NO! My colleague, Emily got chicken pox this morning. Yesterday, she was scratching her hand, i told her, "Don't scratch later not nice". We both don't know that it is chicken pox. We thought was a mosquito bite. Then this morning she went to clinic and comfirmed that is chicken pox. I was so afraid of it. I don't want to get any of 'em. Cause they will leave MARKS!! Oh god! Please help me to stay away from those chickys! I was calling my mum, manager, other branch of colleagues, asked for information, do I need to go for any injection! Well, the injection is quite expensive. But not recommended cause is like, their inject those cells of dead chicken pox into our body, and when our body realise those intruder, they will automatically produce antibodies. But this is not happen immediately, may takes some times, maybe weeks, months. Information from Mr. Faisal. =)

*Dear, Ms/Mr chickys, please don't come to me, I will be a very good girl, will drink more water, stay at home, so, please don't come to me, okay??? Thank You*

HAHAHAHAHA....... nightzzz

No comments: