Thursday, January 8, 2009

o u t i n g w i t h m y b a b e s

Received a call from my bestie Michelle on the other day asking me to meet up for a drink at the Krave Bar, since we didn't see each other for yearrsssss!!! Not that long actually!! HAHAHAHAHA So, I asked Sukie along. =) and she was like, "OKAY GREAT!!! Finally you came back to us my QUEEN" HAHAHAHA.... Yea, it's been quite some times I didn't hang out with my girls.

Reached Krave Bar around 10 pm, and I thought it was just only three of us. Just I entered the bar, I saw 4 guys at the table. Michelle Oh Michelle..... She planned everything for me just to cheer me up. So sweet of her... Love u babe!!! She intro some new friends to me, Justin, Leong, David, Raymond, Jon, and etc.... Can't really remember their names!! Oppsieee!!! And yeah!!! What a small world, David was one of my neighbour last time at Taman Cempaka. He's working at Australia now, came back for Chinese New Year. And I met him last night... =) GOSH!! We all grown up!! HAHAHAHA

As usual Michelle will asking for camera and started to snap snap snap snap!!!


Michelle * Queen

Sukie * Michelle * Queen


Queen * Wai Hong <>


********

After Krave Bar, we headed to Olivenz Cafe to meet up with Sukie's gang and they're playing poker. Well, I don't know much in poker, so..... SNAP again!!! HAHAHAHAHA

WAIT!! Before we snap, there's a funny story behind. Michelle's beloved-mum, called to remind her to back earlier. While chatting on the phone, suddenly WE all heard something very loud, like something knocked on something very badly. HAHAHAHAHA...Guess what?? Our silly Michelle knocked her own head on the sofa. We all laughing at her. HAHAHAHAHA....



Queen * Michelle


Queen * Sukie ^ she's playing poker ^ still I want to disturb her... bleuks!!



**********

Still got lotz more pictures in Michelle's camera... Will upload more when she transfer to me.



No comments: