Thursday, January 15, 2009

randomness

Went to night market at stadium with Smita and Preeta. Ate laksa and dip dip. OWH!!! How's satisfied!!! HAHAHAHAHA... Had my own Honey Peach Pearl Drink. MMMmmmmMMMmmm About half an hour we decided to go somewhere else to chill, on the way to our car, Smita was showing Preeta a JEANS with alot of CHAINS!!! HAHAHAHA...and I'm pretending that I'm wearing it, and show them how I will behave. They both laugh at me!!! HAHAHAHA.... Imagine, those chains connect to nose ring!!! That would be extremely WEIRD!!!

So after that, we decided to go Sidewalk Ice Cream parlour.

x Smita and Queen x

x Queen and Preeta x

our ICE CREAMS!!!! Mine is Banana Boat..... LOL


Owh.....I just love this decorations!!! Notice the cow down there????

**********

We headed back home after ice cream, cos Smita is going KL tomorrow morning... Alright then, time to sleeeeeeeep!!!! Good night everyone!! ^^




4 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

nice day haaa...
btw, where is dat place??
tell me larr so dat i can bring my scandal there..
hahahha

Queenie_puffpuff said...

i written there la syg.... Sidewalk Ice Cream Parlour, opposite wolley food court there...

Pastry.Heaven said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..i look retarded..and yr banana boat wef yr..... banana!!!!aiyerrrrrrrr:P

Queenie_puffpuff said...

HAHAHAHAHA....with my BANANA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA......