Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged by Ainee

The picture of You at THE MOST UNIQUE ENVIRONMENT

x This place located at Pavillion Mall, I like the environment.... ^^ x

A Picture of You at THE PLACE YOU DISLIKE


x Everybody thought I'm a CHINA GIRL!!!!! hmmmmmm x

A Picture of PEOPLE that Means A lot To You

All my beloved F.R.I.E.N.D.S

A Picture of You with you BEST SMILE ( Open and Closed Mouth )

arrrrrrggghhhhhhh x emmmmmmmmmmmm

A Picture of You with the LAMEST POSE

bleuksssss

A Picture Of Someone That Stands On Top Of Your Heart

Daddy x Little Queen x Mummy

A Picture Of You With Some Toys or Cute Stuff

HIPPO!!!!!!!!!

A Picture Of You In White Shirt

Kota Kinabalu Pulau Manukan...... ^^

**********

Then tag 10ppl n see their nice n not nice pic

  • Cousis SookYee
  • Julie
  • Raja
  • Preeta
  • Smita
  • Siew Ee
  • Sasha
  • Ee Ling
  • Karen
  • Pey Ying

3 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

wahh u did it!!
hei of course larr ppl will think u chinese..
ur mata so so sepet..

Queenie_puffpuff said...

HAHAHAHHAA...u ar!!!!
mate sepet!!! bleuks!!!!!

Raja Nadiah said...

y u tag me geh?
no my pic geh
sad
hmph
hahaahaha
cute la ur pics
lol
lawak
hahahahaha