Monday, November 16, 2009

Babes night out ♥

Its been a while since Rubybabe come back to pomelo land. Not much heart-to-heart sessions cause time is so limit but there's always next time and we had so much fun tho.

Ruby planned to have a surprise party for her brother @ Sincero. After renovation, yesterday was my first visit. Well, nothing much to say, environment was okay, but the songs and lighting drives me crazy. Seriously. Can't stay any longer cause my eyes calling for SOS *shakehead*

The one and only I'm impressed bout the club is the washroom. *laughoutloud*


Queen xx Cheron


AAaaarrrggghhhhhh

Ruby xx Queen xx Cheron


Queen xx Cheron

Ruby xx Queen

******

Night ended with dots dots dots. Something are better left unsaid cause I found it silly and childish at the same time. Hopefully I won't repeat the same mistakes again. *youknowwhatImean*





2 comments:

Missy said...

babe i change my link to www.mandachoong.blogspot.com

Queenie_puffpuff said...

okie dokie...relink already :)