Monday, November 9, 2009

Too late for Halloween??

Planned for girls night out with my babeh but end up for Halloween Party @ Barroom, Ipoh. hmmm Too late for halloween?

People dressed up for halloween and there's SUB sponsor for the make up. So yea, the bar is fulled of ghost. Scary??? naahh some look like an idiot. LOL

Well, as usual the bar is packed and we couldn't go in. Instead of stuck inside sardine's can, so we decided to settle down outside the bar. Not that bad after all.

Queen xx Donald *theowner* mummy??? HAHAHA

Cheron xx Cactus xx Queen

Queen xx Vampire of the night

Cactus xx Queen xx Stanley errmmmm....no idea... LOL

Queen xx Phibie

********

Today is my off day again, but decided to stay in since pouring cats and dogs out there. I'm eating strawberries while blogging. HAHAHAAHA I know I know....



No comments: