Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bacardi Apple

This post is kind of lame, but I seriously been thinking about Bacardi Apple the whole day. No, I'm not a alcoholic, no no no *laughoutloud*

Just thought of having a couple of drinks after work would makes helps to relax and ofcourse with good company. Missing the good old time with the bunch of gang *onlyfewofthem* , everything seems so different right now but its for the best. *smile*

I want something colourless, gin tonic, bacardi, absolut vodka *yucktothepariavodka* etc etc. I know is too early to booze but I feel F work and go for it. Oh my, I sound so alcoholic here but actually I'm not. *laughingtomyself*

How nice if I'm at the beach now, sipping some cocktails, looking at hot guys as well as being watch by them. Aahhhhahahahaha day dreaming. STOP DREAMING ALREADY!! uuurrgghhhh!




2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

Queenie makin hari makin cantik

Queenie_puffpuff said...

awwww...Aineeeee mulut manissss :)