Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DELAYED!

Sorry again for delayed everything. So, without wasting much time, as usual, there's nothing interesting but my weekends is full of activities. Karaoke, gathering with friends, party and drink drank drunk! hahahahaha

I met new friends which is awesome to hangout with, Murphy, Issac, Kenneth, Thomas, Adrian, Koo, Samantha, Mei Ling and many more, couldn't remember their names, soooweeeeee.

*********

Met up with Ames, Calvin and Karen @ Friends Cafe. Its been a while since we last met. All good but ofcourse in between something bad happened, I'm sorry to know that, cheer up girl!




Ames xx Karen xx Queen


Queen xx Calvin *I wish I could have your skin!!!*

*********

And not to forget, Happy Birthday ThaiYang. Oh yea, he's one of my new friends too. *smile*

Adore his tattoo on his arm, JUPITER!


No comments: