Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 years????

OH MY GOD!!! I was so surprised, that I have to blog about it!!! After so long, 10 years. Was super duper happy. =)

Wong Kin Chong!!! Never heard of this name for 10 years, since form 2/3. Received his called just now, and I was trying so hard to recalled who is he. No idea at 1st but when he said he's the guy who celebrate my 14th birthday. ALL MY MEMORIES CAME BACK TO ME!!!! and I was like OMFG!!!! Unbelievable!! He left to UK for a better job for about 7 years and we lost contact. Till he saw my pictures on my student, Nichole Wong's Friendster account.

Guess what? He's the brother. My student used to talk about her brother working in UK, handsome and is single!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA What a small world. He changed alot, I couldn't recognise him at 1st, but after a while, he still the same. LOL

Looking forward to meet up with him next year when he back to Malaysia. Can't wait!! =)