Monday, February 9, 2009

Tagged by ShonaMomma

Whoever who gets tagged, has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her :


  • She love painting her nails.
  • She loveee mango.
  • She don't like Ipoh.
  • She wants to tatateitei (which I don't know what is that LOL )
  • She just watched Pink Panther 2
  • She's like momma to everyone
  • Steal mandarin oranges at Jusco (hahahahaha Smita told me)
  • She like the quote " Show her your balls " (hahahahahahaha)
  • She's friendly and outgoing
  • She got a VERY sharp nose!!!!

The person who who got tagged, has to write 10 things about herself/himself :

  • I'm 173 cm tall
  • I got a pair of sepet eyes
  • I'm a Louis Vuitton's fan!!!!!
  • Caesar salad lover
  • Shopaholic
  • Currently working as a beauty therapist
  • Love Heineken!!!!
  • Dislike the girl inside Caprice's Fantasy Girl video 1.15 min (HAHAHAHAHA You know why??? )
  • Hate BITCHES OF THE BITCH
  • Enjoy spending time with someone

Here's the twist, if I tagged you, and you must write 20 things about ME, you can only take 5 or less from above. The other five or more will have to be from you.

I tag :

  • Smita
  • Raja
  • Siew Ee
  • Sook Yee
  • Preeta
  • Karen
  • Julie
  • Belle

No comments: