Sunday, February 22, 2009

random night

Thursday supposed to be my off day, but since I replaced it on last week due to some REASONs. So, as usual, went to work and my colleague, Emily told me that her husband not free to accompany her, and I was like, "Let's go Riverbank!!" ... hehehehe.. We ordered, Tropicale Pizza, Claypot Tom Yam with Rice Noodles, Wild Mushroom Soup and Caesar Salad. Emily have to eat more so that her BB will grow bigger and bigger!! oowwhh.... Can't wait for her to see the world. Queenie jie jie is waiting for you... LOL...

VEry veRY blur picture...but still I post it!! hahahaha....

**********

Get together again on Saturday night with Michelle babe and the gang. Headed to Starbucks around 9.30 pm to meet up with Michelle and her bf. Chatting non-stop as usual, like her bf said, "You both like didn't see each other for yearssss " hahahahaha... What to do, there's so many to gossip about! After Starbucks, we headed to Barroom to meet the others.

Mini, Matthew and Julie was back in Ipoh, manage to meet them at Krave Bar.

Candy * Queen * Michelle ( and she was like babe, don't upload this picture, I look fat!! )
hehehehehe..




Met Cactus and she still hhaawwwttt!!!! *woooooot*

No comments: