Wednesday, February 18, 2009

STOP EATING!!!


I hate this part right here!!!!! I put on weight nearly 2 kg!! Eating non-stop, late night supper. Not so Queenie!!! Have to control my diet again. But I cant help it, I'm always hungry. What happened to me? Gotta stop it before its too late. lol

Been lazy for up to 4 months. Guess I need to get back to my yoga. HAHAHAHA I have to be in good condition before I go for the interview next month. Hopefully everything's fine.

Was msging my ex-senior today, she asked me bout how's the modeling. She encourage me to go for it. Well, I always don't have the guts to go for it.

Somehow, there's a "not so popular" or not even heard of it, model agency PM me on the other day. Was asking if I interested in modeling. So, we were talking bout this industry, and he started talking crap, dirty subject and etc. Can you please not to be so explicit? If you're professional enough, you'll just ask me to send in my resume/portfolio, and not asking bout sexy/nude pictures. So screw you!!! Get a life..

oh yea, today is 18th February, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI!!!! mwah mwah.. love u !!

GOSHH!!! is 3am ++ Gotta go!! Night everyone...


No comments: