Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last 2 FRIDAY!

First of all, congratz to Sneha, she just got application for the uni at aussie, leaving in 2 weeks time ( that's why I mentioned last 2 Friday ) No more mad Sneha around me. Sad right?? Anyway, I'm happy for you at the same time! =)

******

Tiring day since I'm working the whole day. Went home for dinner and nap for a while before we headed to bar. Feel fresh after a nice shower. Love the sense of L'occitane shower gel, Rose. mmmm mmmmmmmm LOVE IT!

Camwhoring while waiting for someone to get ready. SAW my skin??? results of lack of sleep and h2o!! -___-" gonna gulp down 2-4 litres water!

Everyone is ready set GO! Went to Barroom at 1st, but is tooooo packed as usual, so we switch to Krave for few buckets and return to Barroom for Kilkenny. What a night!

Eddy & Queen @ Krave

Isn't he smart ?? I KNOW!! lol =)

Went home, while the rest 2nd round for ****land! hehehehe

No comments: