Monday, June 8, 2009

Late updates


xx Friday xx

Meeting up with Karen and Calvin was a failure due to some reasons and its okay, there's always next time.

Met up with Vino and the gang, and the very 1st time I met SNUGGLE! Oh, she's a sleepyhead! Mini told me, one of her legs are broken. OMG! I hope she's joking. lol

Headed to Krave later on and guess what? I only drank 1 bottle of heineken and half glass of black label! What a night!



Say hie to Snuggle!

Mini x Smita x Queen <>

The girls gone wild !! sexayyyy

Smita <>

*******

xx Saturday xx

Ruby and Theresa was back in town and we planned get-together @ Barroom. An awesome night with Tequila Pop and Shots! Moved our hips all night long and I got bodyache the next day! GOOD!

Jessica x Sukie x Queen x Ruby <> LOL

Theresa x Queen x Ruby


*********

xx TODAY xx

Since SakaiBelle can't make it for the get-together, so we had breakfast early morning @ our fav's Hakka Mee. Talked BOMBS about everything. Heart uuuu.... Remember that I'll always be there when you need me. This I promise you!

Had dinner @ Olivens with Ailing and Teddy. Glad that she's happy after letting go such a BIG bag packed and she's moving to kl soooon. I'm gonna miss both of you. =(



2 comments:

Ainee Cumi said...

babe!!
i love the pictures of u with snuggle..
damn beauty ayam u nie!

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hehehehe
thx babe!!!
btw what is beauty ayam /??? LOL