Tuesday, June 30, 2009

P-E-N-A-N-G

Talking bout Penang, you wont believe if I tell you that I never been to Penang before. LOL SERIOUS okay!

Every time planned to go Penang end up car broke down in the middle of highway. TWICE! 1st, my dad's car, 2nd, my ex's car. GREAT!

This time is a successful plan! WHHEEEE! Thanks to our driver, Eddy! SAGA roxxxx! =)

Not much activity, yet we had so much fun!

Penang food is da bomb! Love the fried oysters!

Preeta x Queen
Eddy - 1st pose of the day!

GOSH!! I miss this JETSKI. hahahaha..... you-go-Eddy! Scared the hell out of me at 1st, but had fun afterall! =D
Queen x Eddy

Guys - Eddy x Syafiq x Colin x Matthew
Gals - Preeta x Queen x Smita


1...2......3......... JUMP!!! *perfect* =)

LOL
Groupie pix of the day!

Baby crab on the beach, Matthew catch it! LOL

Windy okay! Eddy x Syafiq x Colin

Thanks to Syafiq! =)

Gangsta looking! Dun play-play!

Last picture of the day. Heading back to IPOH!


No comments: