Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Old Times!!!

Today kinda busy with paper work, since is the beginning of the month. Gotta finish up the sales and stuff. But when I sign-in FB after lunch, this picture made my day! hahaha Was uploaded by my ex-primary-classmate, Farah Ezura.

Standard 4 picture! OMG!! Was laughing and commenting on it. goshh... Can't believe that we all so much grown now. Looking at the picture, remind me of good old times.



FOUND where's Queenie Toh Mei Yee?? lolol


6 years old TinyTods picture!! CUTE right?? hahaha...see my cheeks! soooo chubby!!
********

Went shopping a lil with Sukie and meet up with AiLing @ Olivenz, and ofcourse Teddy!! hehehe He behaved soooooo good tonight. Keep on doing the thank you thinggy just for the dog's biscuit! hahaha

Off to bed soon! Last but not least, miss YOU!!!


2 comments:

ISFA said...

hey...
my name was there.. hahahaha.. hope u wil remember it.. i'll upload somemore.. soon... :) luv ya.. n frenz 4 ever.......

Queenie_puffpuff said...

hahahaha...yeaaa love u!!