Saturday, May 30, 2009

TEDDY!!

Another apologized to everyone. Something I better left unsaid. I just blew it off!!

**********

Came back from outing with Ailing and her Teddy @ Friend's Cafe, as usual, my smoked salmon caesar salad for dinner. We had so much heart-to-heart talk about life. Hmmm...time to move on, I guess. Good luck, girl.

Talked bout Teddy, he's sooooooo adorable. I feel like squeeeeeze him into a cotton ball! hahahaha He's so intelligent, can do lots of tricks, hand hand, thank you, jump, sit, stay, etc. Reminds me of my own Teddy!

Can't believe he so hyper with FOOD! hahaha When my caesar salad is served, he keep on looking at the salad and give me a very pity and watery eyes, is like, ' I want some, plssss *blinkblink* '. hahahaha..... But Ailing not allow him to eat outside food. Only dog's food allow! hahaha....

Teddy dislike camwhore when he get older. LOL but stillllll looked adorable, right?
Teddy few months old. UURRRGGGHHH!!!! pls don't look at me like this, my heart will melt! lol