Sunday, May 24, 2009

LATE NIGHT DINNER

HANG OVER the whole day. No appetite at all, even tho caesar salad in front of me. urrggghh, I hate alcohol! hahaha So, I told myself tonight will be no alcohol at all.

Went to Barbeza to have late night dinner with Cheron and Sukie. Had Italian Job pizza with extra tobasco sauce. YUMMMM!! Oh yea, with sky juice! lol... Queenie at the bar drinking sky juice?? No kidding man!

Hearttalk with the babes. And I realized, I'm really enjoying my single life compare to others. But I'm not available at the moment! hahaha I love my teddy!! miss the pup! Must be so grown after 8 months. hmmmm Where are you Teddy? Hand Hand....... =(


This pix took by Cheron babe, saying I looked cute in this outfit. LOL

Waiting for facial mask, 10 more minutes to go. Off to bed. Nighty world!

No comments: