Thursday, May 28, 2009

MOOD OFF!

Been mood off since yesterday and I don't know why. Frustrated!

First of all I wanna say sorry to dum dum cause throwing my temper without any reason and second, thank you for being patient.

The first thing on my mind was booooze! So I messaged Cheron to be my company. She supposed to karaoke sessions with her lover but end up be my company, without any complaining. Thank you so much girl. Love u lots.

Sukie cant make it cause some incidents happened around our housing area. No worries girl, love u still.

Had couple of booze @ Barroom, Heineken ofcourse. =)

Ugghhhh!! I noticed some people are very annoying. I have my choice for not answering your questions. So screw you, whatever your name is. I just wanna chill with my girl. Thank you.

The songs for the night are so nice that actually you can relax but not dancing. Thanks to the dj.

Cheron x Queen

*********

And something I wanna shout out, I MISS U LOVER! =(

When will you come back to me? Thanks for everything babe, advises, cheer me up when I'm down, hug me when I cried and soo sooooo much more!

Can't wait for the next outing with you. Do take care of yourself out there and all the best in your job and and and MISS ME MORE!! heeeeeheeeeehehee

My lover ♥ Amanda ♥

No comments: