Sunday, May 17, 2009

Barroom w/o JACKIE!!!

An awesome outing with the gurls BUT Jackie is not with us AGAIN! DISAPPOINTED man! Kinda excited at first when Sukie told that Jackie will joining us that night. But too bad, stupid PMS. So yea, we shall meet on monday, that's my OFF-DAY!! weeeeeee~

As usual Barroom is fulled of people and its kinda annoying when people walking around and ter-touch you. UUrrrgghhh, that's the thing I don't like about Barroom and it's freaking hot!

Had Heineken and some vodka oranges, if I'm not mistaken. Dance all night long with go-with-the-flow rnb song. I LOVE COOKIE JAR hahahahaha

The very 1st time Sukie will agree that she looked good!! =) Oh that means, I can upload it!! LOL


Cheron gurl and her super long lashes!! *devil'seyes*

Don't like it? Too bad!! =)


Taken while waiting for long Q washroom!! and those un-edu girls really doesn't know the meaning of Q-up!! Well, that's why they un-edu. LOL


This is the last picture of the night and we kind of frustrated cause we cant actually cam-whore due to those people walking and pushing around! -___-"


********

My caesar salad's bug is biting me!! hehehehehe Shall we?

No comments: